Friday, August 20, 2010

Interacting with Ath3ists

Why don’t you interact more with atheists?

I as a Christian interact with all different kinds of religious people, why should I interact more with atheists who aren't interested in being open to something else, and who do not dialog civilly? I interact with sincere people who haven’t been brainwashed to believe the evolutionary views are the only truth, these devout religious people’s only goal is to argue their one sided view, act as if they are superior, and talk over me (not listening or investigate what I’m sharing with them or the world). I don’t interact with close minded people, but I do talk with those who are not sure God exists, or are not sure if their religion leads to the true God, and those who are willing to look into what I share. I know the aggressive, pushy hateful atheists by their profile posts and comments online. 

I’ve been watching the atheists online for awhile and I can tell you that their biggest fault is the way they are not civil towards those who believe in the supernatural, specifically Christians. They only desire to spew out hatred and constantly claim to be intellectual and have all the facts and claim the evidence always results in their view. They do not have any desire to read any links or books Christians suggest to them to assist them with learning something about what we believe or why we believe it. They never examine themselves nor question the teachings of the evolutionary view, nor spend years studying it as they did with evolution. When a Christian produces questions to get them to examine, investigate, and seek out knowledge they do not yet have they feel threatened and always work themselves into an emotional state that is results in hatred and bashing instead of dialogue and interest in finding out from a Christian perspective what it is that we know and understand to be the truth.  When they reach the state of arrogance and superiority attitude towards those who are not evolutionist cult followers -there is no reaching them with reason because they feel like a cornered animal who knows they’re going to be caught. In this instance – caught by God (snatched up to the Judgment Seat to account for their sins against Him and the punishment that follows), so they will delay and run from any reminder of this truth. This is why they react so strongly, they’ve lost their ability to reason, and they are not open minded. When I run into these people online, I do not communicate with them for very long. They have access to the Bible and they can read it if they are sincere ,some day, in learning the truth. I have a lot to do in my own life and don’t need to spend countless minutes or hours responding to them and I won’t get into an argument with them. I deal in reality, i think things through intelligently with reason and an open mind. They don't they just cut and paste info someone gave them in a book or from a evolutionary seminar or atheist gathering, and they try to waste Christians time. I'm an informed Christian, I don’t have time for their myths, fairy tales, and as I have better things to do with my time. I'd rather talk with people in the real world who are interested in learning and investigating the supernatural and Christianity.